Civils, water, Highways and Rail Recruitment image | HSQ Recruitment

Receive up to £250 of vouchers

Do you know someone who is looking for a new career opportunity? If you do, put them in touch with HSQ Recruitment and if your friend starts a new position with us, you will receive Love2Shop vouchers for the value of £100 – £250 after three months of employment. *Subject to T&Cs.

All you have to do is provide us with some straight forward details:

*Terms & Conditions:
HSQ Recruitment will provide up to £250 of Love2Shop vouchers for your referral. The value of vouchers received will depend on the salary of the candidate placed. Voucher values are as follows: salary up to £20,000 = £100, salary between £20,001 and £30,000 = £150, salary £30,001 and £40,000 = £200, and salary over £40,001 = £250. Gift vouchers are taxable, it is your responsibility to declare them to HMRC as part of your annual return.

The person referred should be a personal contact of yours and agreeable to your recommendation. The referral must not already be known to or registered with HSQ Recruitment and must be eligible to work in the UK. He/she should mention your referral at the point of initial registration with HSQ Recruitment and must be placed by HSQ Recruitment within 12 months of that registration and must stay in the new role for at least 12 weeks from the start date, upon which the vouchers will be paid immediately.

The reward applies only to the first placement and not to any subsequent placements of that candidate by HSQ Recruitment. HSQ Recruitment reserves the right to vary or terminate all or part of the terms of this scheme at any time without notice. These conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.

HMRC will consider the value of the vouchers received to count towards your earnings for the tax year. You are responsible for ensuring your income and tax is paid correctly.If you have received a payment via the payroll in the current tax year we will notify HMRC of this payment via a P11D.  If you have not received a payment via the payroll in the current year you will need to seek advice from HMRC as to the best way to report this to them (HMRC: 0300 200 3300)