We are currently recruiting for a number of utility surveyors for our Utilities Department. If you are looking for your next challenge or just need a change, then this is a great opportunity to work in a growing team.
- Working with modern survey methods and survey devices such as total stations, GPS and data collectors.
- Accurately and consistently record underground utility assets and manhole inspection reports.
- Provide the Project Managers and CAD Operators with completed utility survey reports in line with industry standards.
- Building and maintaining client relationships ensuring we deliver to our client's expectations.
- Assisting with detailed field and office surveying assignments.
- Checking the quality of information collected on site, and the successful transition to deliverables.
- Ensure that all survey kit is maintained and well kept.
- Take responsibility for other surveyors and junior team members whilst onsite and in the office.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- This can be a fast-paced environment that changes quickly, so candidates need to be able to adapt to change and prioritising workloads.
- We want somebody who can multi-task, be adaptable and become a valuable member of our team.
- Experienced in use of Electromagnetic location and ground penetrating radar, along with the use of total stations and GNSS acquisition.
- A good understanding of common industry practices and standards in regards to utility detection, such as PAS 128 and TSA
- Good working knowledge of surveying equipment, such as GPR, CAT and genny utility detection equipment
- Flexibility to travel to our sites nationwide.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team and deal with clients on site.
- Clean & Full driving License
- Right to Work in UK
- English speaking
- CSCS Card folder (This will be required before starting work)
- GPR Post Processing Experience
- AutoCAD / N4CE experience
- Topographical Surveying Experience
- Laser Scanning Experience
- QCF Level 3 or Level 5 for utility mapping
- Positive Attitude
- Able to clearly convey site information to the office
- Planning and organisation
- Able to learn new software and processes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently on own initiative
- Competitive Salaries (Dependant on experience)
- 40 hour working week
- Pension Scheme
- Health cover
- Company Vehicle (Dependant on experience)
- Generous overtime package including travelling time
- IT & Phone Package (Dependant on experience)
- Allowance payments when working away
- Social event throughout the year Annual General Meeting, Summer Event and Christmas Event
- Modern office environment
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Continuous on the job training and development
- Equality & Opportunity: We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices