HSQ Recruitment are working alongside a great client in the Staffordshire area that are constantly going from strength to strength and gaining a formidable reputation in surveying industry, especially in the rail side! Whether you are looking for a surveyor looking for the next step, we are keen to hear from you!
Working alongside the Operations Director / Lead Surveyor and Site Managers, you will be the first point of contact for the team.
What the role involves:
- - Carrying out topographical and railway surveys directed by the Lead Surveyor
- - Working within a team of one or more surveyors and support them whilst they are carrying out their duties, and in co – ordination with the Lead Surveyor determine the most appropriate planning and execution of surveys
- - Production of survey data to an accurate standard to present to designers and clients.
- - Carrying out setting out activities in accordance with scheme plans.
- - Completing overhead line / railway and gauging surveys.
- - PTS / Sentinel qualified with either COSS or SWL ticket.
- - Full UK Driving Licence
- - First Aid Qualified
- - CAT & GENNY competency
- - Competent with:
GPS / GNSS operating
What’s on offer:
- - £24,000 - £30,000 (dependable on experience)
- - Company Van
- - Opportunity for chartered status
- - 24/7 help and support