|Contact name:||Max Nettleship|
|Published:||14 days ago|
This role will include working around the whole of the midlands area so the flexibility to travel is a must!
What will you be doing?
- Controlling and conducting site surveys, traversing, setting out and levelling
- Helping with detailed field and office surveying assignments
- Working with In date / modern surveying devices ranging from data collectors, GNSS and Total Stations
What we need from you?
- University degree within the Surveying Field
- Clean and Full Licence
- Proficient use in total stations
- A good knowledge of the rail industry - previous surveying experience on the rail would be beneficial
- Must be able to speak and understand English and being able to work closely with external contractors
And in Return...
- A very competitive Salary in the Surveying field in the UK Market
- Company Vehicle
- IT and Mobile package
- Pension scheme and healthcare cover
- Training Courses readably available (Development)