Our client is one of the UKs leading land and engineering surveying consultants, Having delivered over 11,000 individual projects over our 40 year history, their focus has always been on customer service and quality data collection and delivery.
Priding themselves on respecting and valuing colleagues for who they are and for their knowledge, which reflects commitment to recruit the best professionals in the sector and providing constant training and career opportunities and growth and are currently recruiting for Construction & Site engineering Surveyor
Key Job Purpose
Carry out works on site & in the office as delegated to him / her by more senior members of staff. To carry out those works to company standards & procedures for surveying, Health & Safety, Quality Assurance & Environmental policies.
To be competent in Construction Engineering surveys such as general setting out, as-built surveys, establishing grid lines & level datums, etc. Includes understanding / installation of primary, secondary & tertiary control - & when to use each
To be able to use the 3D Laser Scanner ON SITE. Assistance may be required for processing & drawing up.
To be able to undertake basic land & measured bldg surveys, right to light surveys, net lettable area surveys, volume surveys, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Competent in both of land and engineering surveying.
- Experience with using surveying software, preferably N4ce and Star*Net.
- An understanding of GPS techniques
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Competent user of BricsCAD / AutoCAD.
- Competent user of all Leica survey equipment and Captivate operating system / applications.
- Able to travel and stay away at WS projects within the UK at short notice if required.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Should you be asked to work on rail related projects, you will be required to be Sentinel registered