You are invited to apply for the Site Manager position which is working for a principal contractor who have recently experienced exponential growth due to an ever increasing order book. They specialise across a multitude of sectors including residential, educational and commercial. Due to an immediate requirement, they are seeking a Site Manager for one of their new housebuilding schemes in the Lincolnshire region.
In return they are you as the Site Manager a starting salary in the region of £55,000 - £60,000 pa plus benefits including;
- A performance related bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 25 days + stats holiday entitlement
Main Responsibilities as the Site Manager:
- You will be responsible for the construction site, including sub-contractors, health and safety of personnel, quality and workmanship of labour
- Delivery of projects on time and to a high specification
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS), policies and procedures.
- Designing the short-term construction and scheduling programme to maximise efficiency and ensure completion is in accordance with the schedule
Education / Experience required for this Site Manager position:
- Previous experience of working on new build residential schemes
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS Card (Management level)