We are currently recruiting for a number of Site Engineers for our Engineering Department. If you are looking for your next challenge or just need a change, then this is a great opportunity to work in a growing team.
- Working with modern survey methods and survey devices such as total stations, GNSS and data collectors.
- Setting out for different trades in construction
- Establishing survey controls, setting out gridlines, levelling, traversing and other land surveying work.
- Resolve any unexpected site issues and resolve with help from the team and management as required.
- Accurately and consistently record surveying information on site to the agreed specification and scope
- Process data from the field into the office, post processing with software, such as AutoCAD
- Building and maintaining client relationships ensuring we deliver to our client's expectations.
- Assisting with detailed field and office surveying assignments.
- Checking the quality of information collected on site, and the successful transition to deliverables.
- Ensure that all survey kit is maintained and well kept.
- Take responsibility for other surveyors and junior team members whilst onsite and in the office.
- Deliver to company policies, procedures, standards and best practices
- Working with the Project Manager to assist with quoting for jobs
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- This can be a fast-paced environment that changes quickly, so candidates need to be able to adapt to change and prioritising workloads.
- We want somebody who can multi-task, be adaptable and become a valuable member of our team.
- Surveying experience
- Able to work collaboratively in a team and deal with clients on site.
- Clean & Full driving License
- Right to Work in UK
- English speaking with excellent communication skills, and able to work closely with all levels of stakeholders