You are invited to apply for this Site Engineer position which is working for a renowned design & build principal contractor who operate on a nationwide scale. They carry out work on prestigious, multi-million pound new build schemes across the commercial and residential sectors. Due to an immediate requirement, they are seeking a Site Engineer with RC Frame experience for one of their schemes in Leeds city centre.
In return they are offering a starting salary in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 pa plus an attractive benefits package.
Duties that will be required from you:
- Supporting the Site Manager with daily operations as required
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co -ordination
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out coordination
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the structural engineer, architect & MEP engineer
Required to be successful for the role:
- A Degree / HND in engineering or other relevant discipline
- A current valid CSR / CSCS Card
- Previous experience of setting out £3m+ structures
- A minimum of 4 years postgraduate experience