Position: Site Engineer
Location: Birmingham (West Midlands)
Responsibilities & Responsibilities
- Working with modern survey methods and survey devices such as total stations, GNSS and data collectors.
- Setting out for different trades in construction
- Establishing survey controls, setting out gridlines, levelling, traversing and other land surveying work.
- Resolve any unexpected site issues and resolve with help from the team and management as required.
- Accurately and consistently record surveying information on site to the agreed specification and scope
- Process data from the field into the office, post processing with software, such as AutoCAD
- Assisting with detailed field and office surveying assignments.
- Checking the quality of information collected on site, and the successful transition to deliverables.
- Ensure that all survey kit is maintained and well kept.
- Take responsibility for other surveyors and junior team members whilst onsite and in the office.
- Working with the Project Manager to assist with quoting for jobs.
- CSCS Card (Green Minimum.)
- Surveying experience.
- Clean & Full driving License.
- Right to Work in UK.
- Setting out and piling experience
- Competitive Salaries
- 40 hour working week
- Pension Scheme
- Health cover
- Company Vehicle
- Generous overtime package including travelling time
- IT & Phone Package
- Allowance payments when working away
- Social event throughout the year Annual General Meeting, Summer Event and Christmas Event
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Continuous on the job training and development
- Equality & Opportunity: We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices