You are invited to apply for the SHEQ Advisor's position which is working for a design & build principal contractor who operate on a nationwide scale. They work on prestigious, multi-million pound new build schemes across the commercial and residential sectors. Due to company expansion, they are seeking a SHEQ Advisor for one of their flagship schemes in the heart of Birmingham.
In return they are offering a starting salary in the region of £40,000 pa plus an attractive benefits package.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work alongside the project team providing them support with applying Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Support the management team with the delivery of daily SHEQ objectives
- Carry out health and safety audits whilst observing workers to ensure they are following the correct protocol and address any non-conformances
- Assists the Regional H&S Manager and the site teams in promoting SHEQ principles to ensure compliance and best practice
- Attend regular progress meetings and create health & safety investigation reports
Required to be successful:
- NEBOSH Diploma or Certificate (General or Construction)
- Experience of working within the construction or civil engineering sector
- Competent with collating H&S reports and audits
- Willing to travel as and when required