We are currently recruiting for a number of positions for our Permit to Dig department to work on projects all over London and the South of England. If you are looking for your next challenge or just need a change, then this is a great opportunity to work in a growing team.
- Working with modern survey methods and survey devices such as total stations, GPS and data collectors.
- Accurately and consistently record underground utility assets and manhole inspection reports.
- Provide the Project Managers and CAD Operators with completed utility survey reports in line with Company and industry standards.
- Building and maintaining client relationships ensuring we deliver to our client's expectations.
- Assisting with detailed field and office surveying assignments.
- Checking the quality of information collected on site, and the successful transition to deliverables.
- Ensure that all survey kit is maintained and well kept.
- Take responsibility for other surveyors and junior team members whilst onsite and in the office.
- Issuing of permits to Contractor after completing the permit procedure
- Deliver to company policies, procedures, standards and best practices
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- This can be a fast-paced environment that changes quickly, so candidates need to be able to adapt to change and prioritising workloads.
- We want somebody who can multi-task, be adaptable and become a valuable member of our team.
- A minimum of 3 years utility surveying experience
- Experienced in use of Electromagnetic location and ground penetrating radar, along with the use of total stations and GNSS acquisition.
- A good understanding of common industry practices and standards in regards to utility detection, such as PAS 128 and TSA
- Good working knowledge of surveying equipment, such as GPR, CAT and Genny utility detection equipment
- Flexibility to travel to our sites nationwide.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team and deal with clients on site.
- Clean & Full driving License
- Right to Work in UK
- English speaking
- CSCS Card folder (This will be required before starting work)
- GPR Post Processing Experience
- AutoCAD / N4CE experience
- Topographical Surveying Experience
- Laser Scanning Experience
- QCF Level 3 or Level 5 for utility mapping