They are currently recruiting for the role of Service Locator for our clients permit to dig department If you are looking for your next challenge, develop yourself personally and professionally or just need a change, then this will be a great opportunity to work in a growing team with a company which pride themselves on providing exceptional surveying and site engineering services to some of the UK’s largest civil, infrastructure and construction projects such as HS2, HPC and Thames Tideway just to name a few.
Position: Service Locator
Location: London / South East
Responsibilities & Responsibilities
- Working with modern survey methods and survey devices such as total stations, GNSS and data collectors.
- Accurately and consistently record underground utility assets and manhole inspection reports.
- Issuing of permits to Contractor after completing the permit procedure
- Resolve any unexpected site issues and resolve with help from the team and management as required.
- Process data from the field into the office, post processing with software, such as AutoCAD
- Checking the quality of information collected on site, and the successful transition to deliverables.
- Ensure that all survey kit is maintained and well kept.
- Take responsibility for other surveyors and junior team members whilst onsite and in the office.
- Working with the Project Manager to assist with quoting for jobs.
- CSCS Card (Green Minimum.)
- Good working knowledge of surveying equipment, such as GPR, CAT and Genny utility detection equipment
- A minimum of 3 years utility surveying experience
- Experienced in use of Electromagnetic location and ground penetrating radar, along with the use of total stations and GNSS acquisition
- Clean & Full driving License
- Right to Work in UK
- Setting out and piling experience
- Competitive Salaries
- 40 hour working week
- Pension Scheme
- Health cover
- Company Vehicle
- Generous overtime package including travelling time
- IT & Phone Package
- Allowance payments when working away
- Social event throughout the year Annual General Meeting, Summer Event and Christmas Event
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Continuous on the job training and development
- Equality & Opportunity: We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices