Job Title: Senior Structural Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Our client are looking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to join their Leeds office on a full time and permanent basis. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of construction projects dealing with Structural aspects of each design spanning the commercial, retail, residential, industrial and scientific sectors. Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Senior Project Structural Engineer to join our client's organisation. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK's leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
* Technical lead on projects of all sizes and budgets, ensuring organisation to manage several project scopes.
* Assist Director in managing Structures team to maintain efficiency of project delivery.
* Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that
meets the Clients objectives.
* Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete,
masonry and timber.
* Undertake in depth analysis and design tasks using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural Designer and Fastrak Building Designer.
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained through a keen eye for detail.
* Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
* Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering.
* Chartered or near chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
* Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
* Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
* Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
* Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
* Min of 7 years' experience (Post Graduation)
* Full clean driving license.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.