Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are currently working in partnership with a civil engineering contractor that specialises across a multitude of sectors including groundworks, engineering and infrastructure. Following an extremely profitable year, they are looking to hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their head office in Derbyshire.
In return they are offering a starting salary in the region of £65,000 - £70,000 DOE plus additional benefits including, company car allowance, annual bonus, healthcare, pension and 25 days plus stats holiday entitlement.
Duties & Responsibilities as the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Ensure site cost control is managed accordingly
- Regularly liaising with site project teams on a regular basis
- Managing the internal commercial team and providing support when required
- Prepare quotes for variation works and submit to the client's for approval.
- Take off foundations, drainage, external works for tendering purposes
- Procurement and selection of specialist subcontractor appointment and accounts
Requirements to be successful as the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or an industry related qualification
- Experience of working in either the Civil Engineering or Groundworks sectors
- A valid UK driving licence for occasional site visits