Senior Quantity Surveyor
You are invited to apply for the position of Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established client of ours who specialise in the fit out and refurbishment sector including, retail, commercial, leisure and hospitality. Due to securing a significant number of schemes, our client requires an experienced Quantity Surveyor to oversee a multitude of fit out projects across the UK.
In return our client are offering a comprehensive remuneration package in the region of £60,000 -£65,000 pa plus benefits including, a company car allowance, an enhanced contributory pension scheme, healthcare and 30 days holidays per year.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor;
- Develop and provide estimates, reports, final accounts for client projects or internal use, including cost estimates, work time estimates, cost analysis and overall stakeholder satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for achieving best cost price in order for sales profit and financial gains for the business.
- You will be required to review current practices to ensure that they are able to improve efficiency's where possible, by means of amending processes, systems etc.
- Establish and develop productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope
- Prepare cost budgets and estimates for new customers or projects
- Prepare receipts of allocated estimates, final accounts, CVR and tenders
Required to be successful as the Senior Quantity Surveyor;
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or an industry related qualification
- Experience of working as either an experienced Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager within construction
- A valid UK driving licence
If you feel that your experience is aligned to this Senior Quantity Surveyor position, please do apply to register your interest.