This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Project Manager to join a world-class, fully integrated infrastructure provider delivering expertise to the UK and Europe’s largest construction projects.
The company has secured a reputation for excellence in delivering high quality projects and operates internationally with a proud ethos of working with local suppliers across residential, commercial, public, technology, infrastructure and data centre markets offering a broad range of services including civil engineering, utilities, and construction.
- Ensuring that major projects are completed within predetermined timeline, budget and in line with company’s standards and to stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Overseeing and delivery of projects to programme, budget, HSEQ, client and contract requirements
- Managing the project commercially, including owning the budget, allocating resources to manage it, and reporting to the Project Director
- Managing your site-based team and liaising with support services
- Managing operational and commercial aspects of projects, including timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver the project
- Maintaining effective communicating with clients, contractors, colleagues, and suppliers on the progress of a project
Required to be successful as a Senior Project Manager:
- Previous demonstrated experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in earthworks and reinforced concrete works
- Degree qualified (HND/C as a minimum)
- Knowledge of the requirements and implementation of CDM regulations
- Knowledge of Safety, Quality and Environmental issues relevant to the project environment.