HSQ Recruitment (Part of the E3 Group)
HSQ Recruitment is quickly establishing itself as one of the UK’s leading civil engineering, construction and rail recruitment partners. We are the fastest growing part of the E3 Group and rapidly building our own identity and culture. Having just moved into our new state of the art head office we can provide an environment for people to grow, develop and succeed in. Operating nationally from our office network in Elland and London, we are able to adapt to our clients’ needs and the ever changing recruitment market environment.
At HSQ Recruitment we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people to ensure our continued success. We are not just recruiters; we are industry specialists who are trusted by our client’s to deliver a first-class service. Nothing gets us more excited than helping talented people find their next great role.
As well as being a professional and forward-thinking recruitment business, we remain friendly with a working environment that is unique and enjoyed by our team. Recruitment is a challenging job, therefore we ensure that support and training is in place for every member of the HQ2 team. You will never be a number here; your voice and your opinion will always be heard.
Our team are not driven by KPI's, they are driven by the fun and energetic working environment. We avoid hard driven sales, instead we focus on building established long term relationships with our Clients and Candidates.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You'll manage the whole recruitment cycle including:
· Building relationships with clients
· Operating in sustainable market sectors.
· Managing vacancies from start to finish
· Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
· Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
Recruitment can be tough, but we will give you all of the tools and support needed to meet your objectives and be a successful Recruitment Consultant. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
· Ideally 6 months + experience in some form of sales, customer service or commercial environment.
· Passionate about succeeding and working in competitive and team orientated environment
· Resilience, determination, drive and ambition
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills