You are invited to apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor to join a renowned retail fit out and refurbishment specialist based in West Yorkshire. Due to the company experiencing a significant growth period, they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to oversee a multitude of retail fit out projects across the UK.
In return our client are offering a comprehensive remuneration package in the region of £60,000 pa plus benefits including an enhanced contributory pension scheme, healthcare and 23 days plus stats holiday entitlement.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Attendance to scoping/survey meetings
- Liaison with Client Project Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager
- Subcontractor cost analysis
- Provide support to the Managing QS/Commercial Manager
- Preparing budget costings, bills of quantities
- Undertaking valuations
- Prepare/submit final accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
Required to be successful in the role;
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or an industry related qualification
- Experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor in a fast track fit out environment
- Conversant with JCT forms of contract
- Previous experience of working with frameworks/schedule of rates
- A valid UK driving licence
If you feel that your experience is aligned to this Quantity Surveyor position, please do apply to register your interest.