We have an immediate requirement for a Quantity Surveyor based in the West Sussex region. This is to work for a market leading engineering and utility services supplier who operate on a nationwide scale.
This is a permanent Quantity Surveyor position offering a starting salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including, a company vehicle, pension scheme, health cover and 25 days plus stats holiday entitlement. This Quantity Surveyor position also offers significant progression and the opportunity to grow the commercial team moving forward.
Responsibilities & duties required from you as the Quantity Surveyor;
- Commercial Management of projects across all business sectors.
- Compiling Payment Applications for NEC3/4 Contracts
- Managing NEC3/4 Change Control (EWNs and CEs)
- Setting up and managing supplier frameworks
- Completing RFQs and RFIs for bids
- Final Accounts
- Resolving any commercial disputes with clients and suppliers
- Review payment certificates against applications
Requirements to be successful;
- Previous experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong working knowledge of NEC3/4 contracts
- Able to manage change control under NEC3/4 principals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications