Great opportunity for an experienced Principal/ Civil/ Structural Engineer to join an established Suffolk- based engineering practice, delivering specialist engineering consultancy service to clients nationwide.
Principal Engineer will be responsible for delivery of safe and compliant civil engineering design & technical support of rail projects across the UK.
Our Client in looking for individuals who are keen to make a difference, support positive change and enhance their career. You'll receive support in reaching your full potential and realistic progression opportunities.
- Technical design of railway Civil Engineering structures.
- Carrying out site inspections & reporting.
- Managing and leading design team.
- Structural design in the main materials.
- Asset management support.
- Professionally qualified- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience of civil and structural design rail (projects are varied i.e. station/ platform work, bridges, new depots)
- Working knowledge of the relevant legislation and guidelines including the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, British and European Standards, Eurocodes and Codes of Practice.
- Consultancy background.
- Exceptional interpersonal and team management skills.