This Industry renowned civil engineering company and one of the market leaders in its sector is continually expanding with the growth of the company mainly due to their exceptionally trained workforce. They are currently recruiting for a suitably qualified and experienced Maintenance Electrician to join our friendly team to work our Dunbar Plant. You can expect excellent training in a supportive and team orientated environment with good career prospects.
As the successful candidate, you will provide an effective link between the Automation, Operations and Engineering teams. Delivering high levels of service quality to varied Electrical Maintenance related activities. You will be working with the members of the Electrical team, reporting directly to the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor in effectively carrying out preventative maintenance tasks and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working in a maintenance role within a Process Industry, Factory, Chemical or similar environment as an Electrical Technician or Maintenance Electrician. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Advanced modern apprenticeship in electrical maintenance
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Computer literate. Familiarity with computer software (word, excel, etc)
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Good presentation, communication and skills
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude
- Experience with PLCs, inverter drives and gas analytics is advantageous