Our Client is currently looking for a Electrician to join their friendly team based in Linford.
They work hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it is important that their people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the successful candidate, you will provide an effective link between the Automation, Operations and Engineering teams. Delivering high levels of service quality to varied Electrical Maintenance related activities. You will be working with the members of the Electrical team, reporting directly to the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor in effectively carrying out preventative maintenance tasks and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working in a maintenance role within a Process Industry, Factory, Chemical or similar environment as an Electrical Technician or Maintenance Electrician. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Advanced modern apprenticeship in electrical maintenance
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Computer literate. Familiarity with computer software (word, excel, etc)
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Good presentation, communication and skills
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude
- Experience with PLCs, inverter drives and gas analytics is advantageous
Our Client are willing to offer
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities