This Industry renowned civil engineering company and one of the market leaders in its sector is continually expanding with the growth of the company mainly due to their exceptionally trained workforce. They are currently recruiting for a suitably qualified Transport/Logistics Coordinator to join our friendly team in Bardon Hill. You can expect excellent training in a supportive and team orientated environment with good career prospects
Working Monday-Friday days (06:00 or 07:00 start) you'll be responsible for the timely delivery of materials to customers, ensuring the highest standard of customer care. This will involve optimising deliveries with vehicle availability and customer requirements.
?What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Strong administration background with a customer focused approach
- Organised with ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure
- General haulage knowledge, however not essential
- Decision making abilities
- Eagerness to develop skills and abilities