HSQ Recruitment are working alongside a great client in the North London area that are constantly going from strength to strength and gaining a formidable reputation in surveying industry, especially in the rail side! Whether you are looking for an experienced lead surveyor or a senior surveyor looking for the next step, we are keen to hear from you!
Working alongside the Operations Director and Site Managers, you will be the first point of contact for the team.
What the role involves:
- - Carrying out topographical and railway surveys.
- - Leading a team of one or more surveyors and support them whilst they are carrying out their duties.
- - Production of survey data to an accurate standard to present to designers and clients.
- - Carrying out setting out activities in accordance with scheme plans.
- - Completing overhead line / railway and gauging surveys.
- - Supporting the planning and management of work.
- - PTS / Sentinel qualified with either COSS or SWL ticket.
- - Full UK Driving Licence
- - First Aid Qualified
- - CAT & GENNY competency
- - Competent with:
GPS / GNSS operating
What’s on offer:
- - £32,000 - £38,000 (dependable on experience)
- - Company Van
- - Opportunity for chartered status
- - 24/7 help and support