We have an immediate requirement for a Land Surveyor based in the Midlands region. This is to work for a market leading engineering and utility services supplier who operate on a nationwide scale. This is a permanent Land Surveyor position offering a starting salary in the region of £35,000 - £40,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including, a company vehicle, overtime package including travelling time, pension scheme, health cover and 25 days plus stats holiday entitlement.
Responsibilities & Duties as the Land Surveyor;
- Working with modern survey methods and survey devices such as total stations, GNSS and data collectors.
- Establishing survey controls, setting out gridlines, levelling, traversing and other land surveying work.
- Accurately and consistently record surveying information on site to the agreed specification and scope
- Process data from the field into the office, post processing with software, such as AutoCAD
- Assisting with detailed field and office surveying assignments
- Working with the Project Manager to assist with quoting for jobs
Required to be successful as the Land Surveyor;
- CSCS Card
- Previous land surveying or setting out experience
- Experience of using Total Stations or similar surveying equipment
- Clean & Full driving License