Working for an industry leading construction specialist, this is the next step in your career!
Based in Norwich!
Reporting to the Senior Site Engineer and Site Manager, as Graduate Site Engineer you will be an integral part of an onsite team tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely and on time.
* Supporting the Senior Site Engineer / Site Manager with daily site operations as required.
* Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
* Quality Assurance, temporary works checks, temporary works co-ordination.
* Checking plans and drawings.
* Calling off reinforcement from schedules.
* Checking that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
* Interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the structural engineer, architect & MEP engineers.
* Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
* Day-to-day management of the site as required, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
* Ensuring quality control and the implementation of "Think Smart" management of Health & Safety on site.
* Preparing reports as required for the Senior Site Engineer and Site Manager.
* Proactively resolving any unexpected technical difficulties in conjunction with the Senior Site Engineer.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
* Must be on track to complete a Degree / HND in Engineering, Construction or related discipline.
* A current valid CSR / CSCS Card.
* A minimum of 1 year's relevant experience.
* Strong Communication skills (Written & Oral).
* Good time management skills.
* Able to work effectively in a team environment.
* Self-motivated with a drive to achieve results.
* IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD.
* Flexibility with regards to site location within the UK and Ireland.