Job Title: IRATA Level 3 Supervisor
Salary: Contract £250 - £350 per day
Location: Keadby, Scunthorpe, DN15 8TD
Our client is looking for an experienced IRATA Level 3 Supervisor to join their workforce as they are undertaking a period of growth and require senior staff to supervise their growing site portfolio. The company you'd be joining offer a great salary and working hours to be combined with an enjoyable work environment with loads of training opportunities. They also are well established due to dedicating to the cause of working towards alternative means of accessing the work-site, by using rope access and working at height techniques which saves on time, is safer, greener and more cost effective. Also, by using Industrial Rope Access our fully trained technicians can gain access to the workplace which allows them to complete a variety of tasks in a quick yet safe manner with minimum disruption to the surrounding environment.
They are the front-line supervisors with direct responsibility for putting people to work and who will typically brief their workers on how to carry out their work and ensure that they are carrying out their work safely. Supervisors play a key role in the health and safety of any contract especially around Rope Access Sites. They develop, implement and monitor the Safe Systems of Work that we use. They are "hands on" with the safety and standards of workmanship in our workplaces.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Essential that the successful applicant has a IRATA Level 3 Qualification.
- It is important to have a health & safety or Emergency First Aid Qualification.
- Must be capable of site supervision for rope access work projects and be conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation.
- Strong attendance at the work site as no rope access work can be undertaken without a supervisor.
- Responsibility for the team's equipment and associated paperwork e.g. category of hours, equipment manifest, rope logs, and daily report logs.
- Ensure the teams Rope Access equipment is given a thorough check every time it is used.
- Must be capable of using rope access techniques in a safe manner to be in a position to set up the working ropes for his team, to allow them to access the work site in a safe manner.
- During a rescue situation the Level 3 will organise and supervise the rescue giving the remaining members of his team guidance on how to initiate and carry out the rescue.
- A competitive salary
- Company benefits including pension
- Contract opportunity with a market leader in the Rope Access Industry
If you are interested in the job opportunity please feel free to apply and a call can be arranged from a consultant to go into further detail of the role and company it is on behalf of.