Reporting to the Senior Site Engineer and Site Manager, as Graduate Site Engineer you will be an integral part of an onsite team tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely and on time.
* Supporting the Senior Site Engineer / Site Manager with daily site operations as required.
* Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
* Quality Assurance, temporary works checks, temporary works co-ordination.
* Checking plans and drawings.
* Calling off reinforcement from schedules.
* Checking that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
* Interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the structural engineer, architect & MEP engineers.
* Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
* Day-to-day management of the site as required, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
* Ensuring quality control and the implementation of "Think Smart" management of Health & Safety on site.
* Preparing reports as required for the Senior Site Engineer and Site Manager.
* Proactively resolving any unexpected technical difficulties in conjunction with the Senior Site Engineer.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
* Must be on track to complete a Degree / HND in Engineering, Construction or related discipline.
* A current valid CSR / CSCS Card.
* A minimum of 1 year's relevant experience.
* Strong Communication skills (Written & Oral).
* Good time management skills.
* Able to work effectively in a team environment.
* Self-motivated with a drive to achieve results.
* IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD.
* Flexibility with regards to site location within the UK and Ireland.