You are invited to apply for the Fitout Foreman's position which is working for a renowned design & build principal contractor who operate on a nationwide scale. They carry out work on prestigious, multi-million pound new build schemes across the commercial and residential sectors. Due to an immediate requirement, they are seeking an experienced Fitout Foreman for one of their schemes in Birmingham city centre.
In return they are offering a starting salary in the region of £35,000 - £40,000 pa plus an attractive benefits package.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor sub-contractor's performance
- Monitor your own progress and the progress of others in accordance with the agreed project deadline and highlighting issues if needed
- Progress reporting against Safety, Quality, Schedule
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the project manager
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications building regulations and good building practice
- Attend progress meetings with clients and/or external representatives
Required to be successful:
- A valid SSSTS or SMSTS or an industry related qualification
- Experience of working in a fast track fit out environment
- First Aid at Work
- IT literate (MS Office)