Position: Field Service Engineer
Location: North West
You will carry out essential maintenance and servicing to our hire machinery either at the depot or on-site with our clients. You will offer breakdown resolutions and an effective repairs service to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
Our ideal Engineer will have worked in a similar role previously, with a background in mobile plant products and/or agricultural/mechanical engineering.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company and work with some of the key players in the construction and house building industries. We offer an excellent benefits package and opportunities for further progression as the company continues to expand.
- NVQ or Equivalent
- A mechanical or engineering background is essential
- Knowledge and experience of working on plant equipment
- Valid driving licence
- A recognised mechanical qualification in mechanical plant or agricultural engineering or equivalent
- Negotiable salary and optional overtime
- 40 hour week
- Training & development programme
- Dealership training (where applicable)
- Roto training & Diagnostics training
- Life Assurance cover
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme