With capabilities across the civil engineering, rail and infrastructure industries many have become to regard them as partner of choice in the market.
One of the main reasons for their reputation, is the skills and ability of their exceptionally trained work force. To continue on the growth plan there is now a need to expand the team in Bedfordshire/North London. In order to maintain the quality and standards expected of them there is now a need to recruit a fitter. You can expect excellent training in a supportive and team orientated environment with good career prospects.
The ideal Engineer we are searching for will have worked in a similar role previously, with a background hydraulics, telehandlers or forklifts and mechanical engineering.
The client offer an excellent benefits package and opportunities for further progression as the company continues to expand.
- Covering Bedfordshire/North London
- Looking after company wide range of plant and equipment maintenance
- Liaising and servicing existing clients
- Motor and Gearbox maintenance, Engine Overhauls, Mechanical and Electrical Fixes
- Diagnostics and Fault Finding of Hydraulics / Lifting Equipment
Skills & experience required:
- A mechanical or engineering background
- Knowledge of plant equipment or Hydraulics
- Valid driving licence
- A recognised mechanical qualification in mechanical plant or agricultural engineering
- 40 hour week
- Training & development programme
- Dealership training (where applicable)
- Roto training & Diagnostics training
- Life Assurance cover
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company Van & Fuelcard