You are invited to apply for the Facade Site Manager position which is working for a renowned design & build principal contractor who operate on a nationwide scale. They carry out work on prestigious, multi-million pound new build schemes across the commercial and residential sectors. Due to an immediate requirement, they are seeking a Facade Site Manager for one of their flagship schemes in Leeds city centre.
In return they are offering a starting salary in the region of £50,000 - £60,000 pa plus an attractive benefits package.
Main Responsibilities as the Facade Site Manager:
- You will be required to efficiently co-ordinate and manage the facade elements of the project
- Experience of taking full ownership of the facade, brickwork, curtain walling, structural framed sections, external render system, stone cladding and roofing packages.
- Experience of managing sub-contractors
Education / Experience:
- Previous experience of working on major D&B schemes particularly offices, residential, hotels or mixed-use schemes
- Experience of working with facades including, curtain walling, cladding and architectural glazing
- CSCS Card (Management level)