Salary: £300 p/day
Payment Terms: CIS/ Umbrella or LTD only.
You are responsible for authorising train movements into and within the worksite.
- Before authorising a movement: Make sure it is safe for the movement to take place
- Ask the signaller to set any points in the required position or, if they cannot, arrange for a competent person to do so
- Warn anyone working on the train that it is about to move and they must stay where they are
- Warn anyone working near the train that it is about to move and they must go to a position of safety.
- Giving instructions to the driver
- Entering the worksite
- Propelling movements
- Marker board positioned at the detonators
- Controlling train movements by hand signals
- Controlling train movements by radio
- General Site Safety compliance