- Starting Salary of £38,100 rising to £41,500
- Perfect next step for Maintenance Electrician looking to Develop PLC/Telemetry Experience
- Tailored personal training to increase Electrical Craftsmanship skills
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and guidance set by legislation, company standards and site standards.
- To perform electrical maintenance tasks which include work on HV/LV motors, motor control centres, switchboards, variable speed drives, distribution systems and electrical panels.
- Work on process control and instrumentation equipment and devices.
- Installation work installing new cables, panels, instrumentation and other electrical equipment. Qualifications, Experience, Skills/ Knowledge Qualifications
- Time served/apprentice trained Electrical or Process Control craftsperson. NVQ Level 3 or above. Preferably HNC qualified.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety & Environmental procedures. Use of STOP/Unsafe Act/Condition reporting, understand need and use of Risk Assessments/Job Plans
- Multi skilled engineering maintenance
- PLC/Telemetry Experience, knowledge of DCS systems
- Computer literate (e.g. Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Shift Log)
- Knowledge of process control & Instrumentation systems (operation and maintenance)
- Knowledge of HV/LV Switchgear & Control systems
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of Process/Environmental gas analysis/stack emission systems
- Basic mechanical maintenance skills
- A working knowledge of latest maintenance management systems
- A good working knowledge of electrical isolation Behavioural Skills
- Positive and proactive approach to Health, Safety and Environment
- Able to manage his/her approach to breakdowns and planned maintenance
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Self-motivated and has the ability to prioritise
- A positive and can-do attitude is imperative