Key Role Deliverables:
- Controlling both company and project documentation on SharePoint
- Responsible for EDMS submission and Version Control.
- Responsible for ensuring all operatives training certificates are check and are uploaded to internal company portal
- Responsible for managing time sheets and inputting hours into internal database
- Preparing, operating, updating document control procedures and change controls.
- Ensuring all documentation meets format requirements and client/company standards as well as QA checking all documents.
- Producing document progress reports for Project Managers as required
- Knowledge of Design management tracker/ deliverable tracker
- Collecting and storing files from various company departments
- Using computer software to facilitate the organisation and distribution of documents within a company
- Helping to ensure documents are requested and delivered at the appropriate times to help contribute towards timely project completion
- Any other reasonable requests by management
- It is expected that all of your behaviours and day to day activities will be underpinned by the company core values
- Knowledge within the construction industry
- 2-4 years’ Experience in Document Control systems such as Aconex
Essential & Desirable Skills:
- Good interpersonal skills whilst being honest and reliable
- Excellent IT Skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to be flexible and proactive
- Having organization skills / document management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and self-motivating