You are invited to apply for the position of Design Manager to join a reputable housebuilder who operate across the North of England. Due to a number of recent successes, they are looking to appoint a Design Manager to work out of their offices in York.
In return our client are offering a comprehensive remuneration package in the region of £50,000 - £60,000 pa plus benefits including, company car allowance, an enhanced contributory pension scheme, healthcare and 25 days plus stats holiday entitlement.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Design Manager;
- You will be working primarily on new-build residential developments across the North of England, this will include traditional new build affordable housing and private developments
- The Design Manager will be responsible for looking after projects from inception to completion managing all aspects of the design process
- Liaise with external consultants, clients and sub-contractors
- Preparation and development of designs
- Lead reviews of the design team and integrate performance management strategies and disciplinary measures where necessary.
Required to be successful in the role;
- Prior experience of working as a Design Manager or a similar position
- Degree qualified in architecture or an industry related qualification
- Knowledge of new build housing or residential design & build schemes
- Full UK Driving Licence