With capabilities across the civil engineering, rail and infrastructure industries many have become to regard them as partner of choice in the market.
One of the main reasons for their reputation is the skills and ability of their exceptionally trained work force. To continue on the growth plan, there is now a need to expand the team in the Milton Keynes area.
In order to maintain the quality and standards expected of them there is now a need to recruit a Depot Engineer.
You can expect excellent training in a supportive and team orientated environment with good career prospects.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £31,000-£34,000 + Overtime
- Within this role, you will carry out essential maintenance and servicing to our hire machinery at the depot.
- You will offer breakdown resolutions and an effective repairs service to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- By diagnosing faults accurately and in a timely manner you will identify correct solutions and rectify them swiftly.
- Equipment must always be presented in a clean condition ready for re hire to the next customer once repairs are completed.
- There is an element of administration involved as work sheets must be kept in order and completed at each point of the process.
- Your attention to accuracy and detail where applicable will be key.
- Our ideal Engineer will have worked in a similar role previously, with a background in mobile plant products and/or agricultural/mechanical engineering.
- Qualifications (NVQ or equivalent) in a relevant subject is desirable, however we are looking for solid experience and good technical ability.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company and work with some of the key players in the construction and house building industries.
- We can offer an excellent benefits package and further progression prospects as the company expands.
- We offer a Training & development programme designed to progress and upskill you to achieve your own ambitions
- 22 days annual leave (rising to 25 with service) plus bank holidays,
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Shares savings scheme.
- 40 hours Per Week