A well renowned Interior Design & Build Fit Out Contractor specialising in all sectors (Office / Hotel & Leisure / Education / Healthcare) is seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team following a significant increase in workload across the North of England.
In return our client are offering an attractive remuneration package in the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum plus benefits including, a company car or allowance, an enhanced contributory pension scheme and private healthcare.
Duties required from you as the Contracts Manager;
- To be the project lead on all site projects to ensure the successful deliver of contracts, to the highest quality, on time, snag free and in safe manner
- Produce detailed construction programmes on Microsoft Project
- Preparation of Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans / Risk Assessments / Method Statements and monitoring of same throughout the projects.
- To procure all required sub-contract trades / materials supplies / plant / equipment / etc necessary to undertake the successful delivery of the project
- Identify potential value engineering options including cost implications
- Assisting in managing all subcontractor payments and valuations including variations
- Providing cash flows for each project, updated weekly and relayed back to the Commercial Director and Finance Director
Required to be successful for the position;
- Relevant experience working as a Contracts Manager on multi-million pound internal fit out and refurbishment schemes
- Working knowledge of JCT forms on contract
- Strong commercial awareness including ensuring the forecasted margins are achieved or bettered.
- Willing to travel nationwide as and when required
- CSCS card holder