Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the development form inception to completion.
- Ensuring that all aspects of HSE are followed and adhered to.
- Keeping and maintaining site records, including but not limited to Site Managers reports, labour requirements, materials, site inductions and HSE.
- Induction of all employees and sub-contractors on site and following up with toolbox talks.
- Overseeing & managing sub-contractors.
- Managing site team effectively and efficiently, working alongside a project manager.
- Liaising with different teams to ensure a smooth operation.
- Site management experience within the housebuilding industry is essential.
- Understanding of the NHBC or LABC/ Premier standards.
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation.
- Understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and team management skills.
- CSCS Card
- Valid UK drivers license.
If you feel that your experience is aligned to this Site Manager position, please do apply to register your interest.