As a key player in the company, you will have the opportunity to take on diverse and challenging projects, providing valuable input on site layouts, conducting boundary surveys, verifying construction placements and signing off of completed buildings. You will have the chance to make a real impact on the built environment and leave a lasting legacy with every project you work on.
In addition to making a difference, you will also have the opportunity to grow and develop in your career. Our client offers a supportive work environment, opportunities for advancement, and a focus on continued learning and development. So, if you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career in the surveying industry, come join our client's ever-growing team!
Position: Construction and Land Surveyor
- Carry out works on site and in the office as directed by senior staff
- Adhere to company standards and procedures for surveying, health and safety, quality assurance and environmental policies
- Competent in construction engineering surveys such as general setting out, as-built surveys, grid line establishment, and level datums
- Ability to use the 3D laser scanner on site, with assistance for processing and drawing as needed
- Basic land and measured building surveys, right to light surveys, volume surveys, etc.
- Proficiency with surveying technology and equipment
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working on construction and highways projects preferred
- Full UK Drivers licence is essential
- Total Stations – Leica TS16
- GPS Receivers – GS18
- Laser Scanners – Experience preferred but not essential
- Software for data processing and mapping – M4CE
- Paid from door to door
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided
- 40-hour workweek
- Access to the latest surveying equipment
- IT package and data processing software
- Internal and external training provided