An excellent opportunity to work for the UK's leading space design experts has arisen. With a catalogue of breath-taking projects under their belt, our client is looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to join this highly inspirational and creative team.
This role is a junior role and an excellent opportunity for someone with a quantity surveying background in commercial fit out to develop their career into a commercial manager.
Day-to-day project controls and reports. Fix information on the cost of labour and material. In concert with the Construction Manager apportioning work to subcontractors. Ensure the full extent of the works is executed within the boundaries of the contract.
- To manage the sub-contractor procurement and manage all commercial aspects - changes, variations etc while the project is on site
- Responsible for the day-to-day project commercial controls and reports
- Undertake monthly valuations and issue invoices to Client
- Fixing information on the cost of labour and material
- Liaise with the Construction Manager apportioning work to subcontractors
- To organise and operate effective commercial control over all sites
- To achieve financial targets and maintain strict budgetary control by means of the company's financial control systems
- Ensure GP is always higher on completion
- Managing the rolling final account by ensuring change is agreed and closed out monthly
- Could be working on 3 jobs at any one time
- 70% site based