Chargehand - Road Marking - London
We require a chargehand to work for a specialist road marking contractor based in the London area. They are offering a starting salary in the region of £39,000 pa plus additional benefits including, a contributory pension scheme and 25 days plus stats holiday entitlement.
Working Hours: Mon to Fri - 7:30am - 4.30pm
Overtime: Time ½ for nights & weekends
Required from you as a Chargehand;
- Working as part of team you will be using thermoplastic road marking paint on roads and highways
- You will be required to assist the team with various other duties on a daily basis
- A clean UK driving licence is essential
- Previous experience of either working as a road marking operative or chargehand
- A valid CSCS Card (Skilled worker)
- NVQ Level 2 in Roadbuilding and Maintenance
If you feel that your experience is aligned to this Chargehand position, please do apply to register your interest.