Experienced CAD Technician - Rail
As a CAD Technician you will be working a part of the Rail Team focused on production of engineering design work and supporting with delivery of project work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating technical & CAD drawings.
- Utilising software packages in line with project requirements.
- Site inspection/ survey for design purpose and reporting.
- Assisting project managers to deliver project work.
- Attending meetings and representing the company.
- Assisting with general office duties.
- Experience in producing CAD and technical drawings.
- Rail/ structures/ infrastructure background.
- Good knowledge and understanding of civil standards, processes, and procedures.
- The ability to work in a team and develop good working relationships with team members.