*****GPR EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE GPR EXPERIENCE*******
This ambitious and innovative company are committed to investing in its people, technology, and processes and are currently recruiting for a trainee CAD Technician for in the South to assist the GPR Post Processer & CAD Technicians with processing Surveyors field captured data. If you are looking for your next challenge or just need a change, then this is a great opportunity to work in a growing team.
- To develop a good understanding of TSA (The Survey Association) guidelines and inhouse CAD standards.
- You will assist the GPR Post Processor & CAD Technicians to combine multiple data sets together, data tidying and to produce final drawings for Client issue.
- You will be processing 3D polyline CAD models to align with PAS128, company & 3rd party standards using AutoCAD.
- You will develop an understanding of Logic with the surveyed utility data with how utilities connect to fixtures, flow directions of drainage systems to help aid your processing of the data and to feed back any issues with the surveyed data to the Surveyors or Technicians.
- Checking the quality of information collected on site, and the successful transition to deliverables.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- You could be rotated across all departments depending on workloads to enable you to gain experience across the full spectrum of the business, allowing you to decide which path best suits you.
- ******MUST HAVE GPR EXPERIENCE (GROUND PENETRATING RADAR EXPERIENCE)********
- This can be a fast-paced environment that changes quickly, so candidates need to be able to adapt to change and prioritising workloads.
- We want somebody who can multi-task, be adaptable, work well under pressure to strict deadlines and become a valuable member of our team.
- Completed City & Guilds computer aided design level 3
- AutoCAD software 2D
- Good computer skills, including MS Office
- A good eye for detail
- Right to Work in UK
- English speaking