We are looking to speak with experienced BIM professionals in and around the Kent region. This is to join a specialist organisation who are experts across the government, transport and energy sectors, working on multi-million pound frameworks across the UK. The role would suit an experienced BIM Lead looking to make the next step up in their career.
In return our client is offering a starting salary in the region of £55,000 - £65,000 pa plus benefits including, a profit related bonus, pension, private healthcare and 25 days plus stats holiday entitlement.
Responsibilities and duties that will be required from you;
- As the BIM Lead, you will be responsible for managing and delivering client information requirements.
- You'll be responsible for model coordination, technical authoring, data verification, and information exchange/handover
- Liaising with clients regarding project BIM requirements
- Working alongside site engineers and surveyors
- Establish and implement BIM/Information Management Procedures Coordinate/manage information exchange
- Carry out BIM training Modelling survey information to meet client standards
- 2+ Years Microstation, OpenBuilding Designer, ProjectWise, Bentley
- Experience of working within rail, infrastructure or civil engineering
- Working knowledge of BS/PAS1192/ ISO19650
- Experience of using CDE (Common Data Environments)
- Experience using and post-processing pointcloud data