Liverpool City Council is seeking consultants to join a £240M four-year professional services highways framework.
The authority has issued a prior information notice (PIN) for the framework which runs from 31 January 2022 to January 2026.
Liverpool City Council is seeking between four and six suppliers for each lot, with the indicative value for the framework of £60M - £80M over the four years.
The highways consultancy framework is looking for firms with expertise in the following area:
· Project Design Services, and Site Support (includes Technical Authoring and Modelling
· Programme and Project Management
· Project Health & Safety
· Project Cost and Commercial Consultants
· TRO Consultancy and Drafting Services
· Transport Planning Advice (with Transport Modelling)
· Miscellaneous e.g. IT design, bridge survey, site investigation, environmental specialisms, some car parking services
The Council envisages that a maximum number of 45 participants will be appointed to the framework
Firms have until 29 October to register their interest in the framework with contract awards anticipated to being on 11 January 2022.