The Technical Writer will collaborate with the Bid Co-ordinator/Manager to ensure the delivery of exceptionally high-standard narratives that meet client expectations and tender requirements. This role requires meticulous attention to detail, professionalism, and the ability to maintain the company's standards while meeting deadlines.
Key Role Deliverables/Responsibilities:
- Review and highlight technical and quality bid requirements.
- Collaborate with the wider team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to incorporate the most up-to-date and relevant information into proposals.
- Facilitate early and close liaison between the Bid team and other departments to ensure alignment with client requirements, maximizing tender scoring potential.
- Collate written content, data, and certificates from various business sources, rewriting as necessary for compliance and professionalism.
- Develop and maintain a central Knowledge Base of supplemental information for future tender submissions.
- Fulfill any other reasonable requests as required by Management.
- High competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as a minimum).
- Relevant GCSE/A-level/Degree.
- Experience in bid coordination and preparation.
- Exposure to the construction industry.
- Time management skills and flexibility for planning and prioritizing tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative writing abilities.