The commitment to excellence is reflected in their ability to consistently deliver outstanding solutions to their clients. Their offerings are not only effective but also efficient and safe, thanks to their continuous efforts to push the boundaries of what is possible in the industry.
With a wealth of experience and a team of dedicated professionals, My Client takes pride in being able to provide top-notch customer service and support to their clients. From product development to project delivery, they strive to exceed expectations at every turn.
The Regional Manager will play a pivotal role in maintaining, managing, and growing our client portfolio while providing a first-class service offering to clients.
- Visit clients within Construction, including Consulting Engineers, Temporary Works Coordinators, and Contracts Managers.
- Identify new opportunities, plan solutions, and liaise with our team and the client's team of engineers.
- Provide project estimating and ensure the successful delivery of projects for clients.
- Nurture and foster client relationships and develop contacts on-site.
- Present innovative and cost-efficient solutions for clients.
- Be adaptable in your approach to client contact, ranging from senior management teams to site personnel.
- Knowledge of the construction industry and working with civil engineering contractors and/or temporary works.
- Negotiation skills at all levels, good presentation and influencing skills.
- A proven ability to build relationships and win new business.
- An engineering degree is advantageous, but not essential.
Civil, structural, or mechanical engineering degree.
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic Bonus scheme (OTE £23,000 P.A)
- Company pension
- Company car
- Life assurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Save as you earn scheme
- Regular discounts on various products and services
- If you are a results-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing exceptional customer service, please apply for this exciting opportunity