PRODUCTION OPERATIVE - HAMPSHIRE
We have 5 permanent positions available as production operatives to join our thriving client, who are based close to the Ludgershall area. The positions are days-based Monday to Friday and offer excellent opportunities for both training and personal development.
We are keen to speak to a wide range of applicants, but especially those who have experience in any one of the following areas; manufacturing, factory work, construction or engineering.
What's it for you
- A permanent position employed with the company from day one, offering job stability and career progression
- Salaries starting at £21'320 per annum, rising to £22'500 after circa 3 to 6 months, then to £24'500 per annum plus. These salaries are based upon a standard 40 hour working week
- Overtime is also available at x 1.5 for those who want it, which can take your earnings to well in excess of £30k per annum
- The standard hours of work are from 8am to 4pm, with Overtime available in most cases after 3.30pm once you are trained
- 33 days holiday per annum
Training Available to you:
- On the job training to undertake all tasks required
- Fork Lift Truck Training - counterbalance certificate
- First Aid at Work training
- Health and Safety training etc
- Plus a wide range of training courses provided by the company
- The cutting of bricks and operating of cutting machinery / saws- Training will be provided
- The bonding and gluing of bricks to create archways and chimney stacks - Training will be provided
- The packaging of products for distribution and delivery - Training will be provided
- The oiling and cleaning of machinery - Training will be provided
Key Requirements to apply:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing, engineering or construction-based environment
- Numerate & literate.
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
- Ability to learn to operate key manufacturing and mobile plant
Please apply now.