Position: Mobile Fitter (Hand Tools)
Location: South East/South London
Role and Responsibilities
- To complete maintenance and repairs as allocated, to the required standard, both within the depot and on customer sites.
- Instigation of orders for spares.
- Presentation of Equipment.
- Any other duties as required in the depots
- Recording of repair data, e.g. time allocation and spares used.
- Number of plant items returned faulty after repair/service is carried out
- Basic level of essential spares always in stock.
- Minimise downtime of equipment whilst awaiting spares.
- Cleans all serviced/repaired equipment
- Replace worn/damaged stickers
- Other duties connected with the day-to-day operation of the company organisation as necessary within competencies held.
- Traceability through systems of all fleet repair costs and customer repair details.
- Correct allocation of costs and affordability of repair.
- Completion of QMS paperwork.
- Correct use of scanning devices
- 2 Stroke Engine Tooling
- 6am-2pm Mon - Friday / O.T Available
- PTS Card Sponsorship
- Company Van / Fuelcard / iPad / Work Phone
- Relevant Mechanical or Electrical Qualification Essential or NVQ or equivalent
- Previous experience in the range of equipment in a general tool/fleet hire fleet
- Good Mechanical Aptitude
- Railway Infrastructure Experience or equivalent
- Able to drive or willing to learn